Environment and Sustainability
Environment & Sustainability
- Where possible, we use recycled products and reuse equipment that we sterilise on-site.
- We have adopted a secure online booking and patient/treatment management system in order to reduce printing.
- We have reduced our energy consumption through a strict power-down policy and restricted use of air conditioning. The energy we do consume comes from sustainable sources through carbon neutral energy supply.
As well as these initial steps, we are rolling out a series of measures to improve our care for the environment across the business.
Queensway Orthodontics Patient Green Charter!
Here at Queeensway Orthodontics we believe in social reponsiobility and we are doing our best to reduce, reuse and recycle whereever we can.
While you're having your Orthidontic treatment we'd like you to join in our commitment to the planet, too. Here's what we're asking of you:
- Use non-plastic or recyclable oral hygiene products.
- Bring your used brushes, tube, packaging, retainers and Invisalign aligners to our specialist recycling collection points
- Reduce the number of journeys to our clinics by following the intructions we give to avoid damamge to braces as well as use our online shop for toothbrush supplies.
- Help us help the planet by telling us where we can do better to reduce waste and energy in our clinic!
Thank you for helping us make Queensway a greener practice.