Join our team
Are you looking for a role where you’ll be appreciated, nurtured and rewarded? Call off the search! Queensway Orthodontics is growing again and we’re on the lookout for more brilliant people for our very special family of practices in the North East.
Job Vacancies Available
- Patient Support Advisor - Billingham/Bishop Auckland (part time)
- Patient Support Advisor - Jesmond (apprenticeship)
- Dental Nurse - Billingham/Stockton (part time)
- Dental Nurse - Billingham/Stockton (full time)
- Dental Nurse - Darlington/Yarm (part time)
- Dental Nurse - Consett (part time)
Want to apply for a job at Queensway Orthodontics that isn't listed? Please fill in the details below - we'll keep you on file incase one comes up!
We don’t like to show off but we do things a bit differently here. We pride ourselves on giving our patients a top-notch service as well as a caring and holistic experience. And we know we need the very best team to deliver that.
So here are just a few of the things we offer our talented and highly valued team members…
- A supportive, fun and progressive environment, where every member of staff is encouraged to grow with tailored training and development, paid volunteering and study days, and lots of opportunities to develop your career at your pace and in the ways you want it to grow.
- A beautiful work environment, stunning buildings, all the latest gadgets and a light, bright atmosphere that makes folk smile.
- Lots of flexibility. We’re a family-first kind of a company and we want all our employees to find a good work-life balance. We’re a
bit mushy, we know but wellbeing is important to us. We’re part of a Better Health at Work programme to help us help you. Because you’re worth it.
- Generous pay and reward schemes. We only employ the best people here, so we think it’s fair that pay and rewards reflect that. We run a transparent bonus scheme that rewards those we know go the extra mile, too. We also help you look after your own money with personal finance training so you’re on top of pensions, mortgages and all that boring but important stuff, and all our employees have free life insurance (just in case). Your family is our family, and we like to look after them, too.
- Benefits we think you will love. Not everyone wants a company car or a gym membership, so we’re linked up with Perk Box, a flexible benefits scheme that lets you choose the perks you want, from cinema tickets and free meals out to supermarket discounts and cool tech vouchers. You choose. And we’re there in the tough times as well as for the fun, with a free online GP service and mental health support for when you need it. We throw in a nice hoodie and a reusable coffee cup, too, because we all like nice little extras
- A work place you’ll be proud of. We like to do our best at Queensway. We’re the first plastic-neutral orthodontic practice in the UK, doing our bit for the planet. We’re also partnered with anti-bullying charity, Kidscape, and we champion diversity in all we do, ensuring Queensway is a safe and welcoming space for all patients and employees, regardless of race, disability, sex, gender, sexuality or gender identity. Making people feel at home here is what we do best.
Patient Support Advisors (PSA’s)Kelly, Patient Support Advisor
"We are a wonderful, friendly company to work for and I am living the best life, working for the best company!"
I have worked at Queensway for 12 years and started my journey here as a dental nurse. Since then, I have worked as an orthodontic nurse and the opportunity to become an orthodontic receptionist presented itself and I jumped at the chance of a slight career change! I am currently a team leader in Billingham for the patient support advisors and it has been amazing to have great progression and training opportunities. I enjoy seeing the QWO family grow and how the company has evolved. We are a wonderful, friendly company to work for and I am living the best life, working for the best company!"
Dental NursesAmy, Dental Nurse
"No matter your role at Queensway everyone is made to feel important, supported and cared for."
At Queensway there is always someone on hand to help you with anything you need whether that is support from the leadership team or any training needs you have. Everybody is friendly and team work is important. No matter your role at Queensway everyone is made to feel important, supported and cared for.
Orthodontic TherapistsJulie, Orthodontic Therapist
"I love my job and where I work now."
Working at Queensway Orthodontics has completely changed my work life. I love my job and where I work now. Guy and the team have supported me immensely and unexpectedly from the day I started. I feel truly valued and appreciated. The whole QWO team are a super welcoming, friendly and a helpful bunch.
LeadershipCaroline, Clinical Governance Coordinator
"You never get two days the same."
I've worked at QO for 3 years. I joined as a nurse and then moved into a compliance role. I love it. You never get two days the same.
AdministrationChantelle, Business Operations Coordinator
"I was hired 5 years ago, and I’ve just moved into my 5th job role."
Queensway has always been a place of opportunity for me. I was hired 5 years ago, and I’ve just moved into my 5th job role. I love to explore how I can change Queensway for the better, and the people I work with are amazing too!
If you’re someone who knows their worth, and likes to feel valued as much as you love giving every day your all (and perhaps know some good Knock Knock jokes, too) you might like it at Queensway.
- You’re ambitious, enthusiastic and enjoy solving a problem
- You love the buzz of being part of the best team in the business
- Good friends, good times and a good cup of tea are important to you
- You just love making people smile